The PBX Push Brush is a heavy duty push brush fitted with quick hitch mounting to suit any machine – including forks, pin and cone, Q fit and excavator couplers.
Steel box section construction in a choice of three sweeping widths makes the PBX Push Brush ideal for a variety of heavy duty construction, farmyard and factory sweeping tasks. With a low-dust creation design, no moving parts and quick-change bristles the PBX Push Brush is also easy to clean.
- Heavy duty steel box section construction
- Push brush – no moving parts
- Quick mounting to fork or ‘3 point linkage’
- Custom mounting frames on request
- Integrated parking stands for storage
- Bumper guard end deflectors
- Choice of 3 sweeping widths
- 10 rows of quick change bristles
- Max fork section 140mm x 60mm
- Low dust creation – Easy clean design
- Factory, warehouse and car park
- Sand, gravel and dry granular products
- Artificial sports surfaces
- Snow clearing
- Liquid dispersal
- Wood and general debris
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Straw and slurry clearing
- Grain store and feed reheaping
- Farmyard tidying and livestock sheds
Sweeper Solutions sweeping attachments are available with a range of mounting options:
- Quick release / pickup options
- Q Fit carriage
- Fork pocket mounted
- Selector grab mounted
- Quick-hitch mounted (for extractors)
If you have specific bespoke requirements please contact us .
PBX Push Brush For Construction
See the PBX Push Brush clearing in an aggregated yard mounted to an excavator.
PBX Push Brush Pin and Cone Mounted
You can see more videos over on our Youtube channel.