The PBX Push Brush is a heavy duty push brush fitted with quick hitch mounting to suit any machine – including forks, pin and cone, Q fit and excavator couplers.
Steel box section construction in a choice of three sweeping widths makes the PBX Push Brush ideal for a variety of heavy duty construction, farmyard and factory sweeping tasks. With a low-dust creation design, no moving parts and quick-change bristles the PBX Push Brush is also easy to clean.
WORK SMARTER NOT HARDER
The PBX Push Brush can be used in the following applications to maintain cleanliness and safety of recycling centres and reduce punctures, a low cost option to maintenance without wearing out expensive bucket wear edges.
- Paper recycling
- Co-mingled recyclables
- Scrap metal
- Aggregate recycling
- Wood recycling
Use excavators with quick hitch / selector grabs or machines with forks. Our heavy duty fork pocket system comes with clamps allow back brushing.
- Heavy duty steel box section construction
- Push brush – no moving parts
- Quick mounting to fork or ‘3 point linkage’
- Custom mounting frames on request
- Integrated parking stands for storage
- Bumper guard end deflectors
- Choice of 3 sweeping widths
- 10 rows of quick change bristles
- Max fork section 140mm x 60mm
- Low dust creation – Easy clean design
PBX Push Brush for Recycling
See more of the many PBX Push Brush application demonstration videos over on our Youtube channel.
Sweeper Solutions sweeping attachments are available with a range of mounting options:
- Quick release / pickup options
- Q Fit carriage
- Fork pocket mounted
- Selector grab mounted
- Quick-hitch mounted (for extractors)
If you have specific bespoke requirements please contact us .
PBX Push Brush For Recyling
Uses of the PBX Push Brush inside a recycling yard, including mounted on a selector grab and a telescopic handler.
You can see more videos over on our Youtube channel.